Well…since I’m LOVIN’ this punch I knew I was going to use it then I also used the Banner Triple Punch and the Bow Builder Punch.
I actually had done another card for this challenge then realized the only punch I used was the acorn one so I decided to ‘punch it up’ a little more and did a second card!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Delightful Dijon – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, ink the Woodland Embossing Folder using Delightful Dijon, run the cardstock through the folder.
- Timeless Elegance (bold black/vanilla stripe) – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add to back of panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – 2 x 3 3/4, punch using Banner Triangle punch, stamp greeting using Versamark and black emboss.
- Black Glimmer – 1 1/2 x 4, punch using Banner Triangle Punch, add behind banner and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp solid acorn using Delightful Dijon, punch out, punch out acorn top from Black Glimmer, layer, add adhesive to the back and then add loops of Gold Cording Trim. Add using dimensionals. Add Vanilla Enamel Dot.
- Boho dsp – Punch out Bow Builder using Bow Builder Punch. NOTE: I punched out double and layered so inside of the bow was same as outside. Add using glue dots.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You, For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Boho dsp, Timeless Elegance dsp, Black Glimmer|
|Ink:||Delightful Dijon, Versamark|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Acorn Builder Punch, Banner Triangle Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!