Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. Our team finished up with Halloween last week and now has moved over to Fall. I LOVE FALL!!! And most especially I LOVE the rich, bright colors of Fall! This week we made it really easy on ourselves…make a FALL card! Yep…doesn’t get any easier than that!
Nothing says Fall to me like rich greens, golds and brown and that was the look I went for with this. My friends Jo and Jackie were over to stamp this past week and had a BLAST making acorn cards (okay…we also managed to BREAK my acorn punch! No worries…SU already has my new one on its way!). I love the rich look for this card!
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Boho dsp – Delightful Dijon print – 1 x 3 1/2, add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Early Espresso
- Early Espresso – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add Very Vanilla panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Mossy Meadow – cut out oak leaf framelit and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – stamp striped acorn So Saffron, solid top Soft Suede, solid acorn Delight Dijon, dotted top Early Espresso, punch out layer, add adhesive to the back then loop Gold Cording Trim (LOVE this stuff!) Add acorns to card front using dimensionals to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Boho dsp|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Leaflet Framelits, Acorn Builder Punch, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!