Oh…what a fun color challenge we have for you for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge. The colors are Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, and Blushing Bride. What a pretty color combination! I decided to do a little ‘ombre’ look. I just LOVE these large dots from the Stamp a Bag set and it was just what I needed for what I wanted to do!
Here’s the details…
- Watermelon Wonder – 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 6, stamp 2 rows of dots in Watermelon Wonder, 2 in Calypso Coral and 2 in Blushing Bride. Add strip of Silver Glimmer 5 3/8 x 1/4. Layer onto Basic Black 2 7/8 x 6 1/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out happy from Hello You Thinlits from Basic Black and add to card front.
- Punch out some flowers from Basic Black add to card front.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the centers of each flower.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Stamp a Bag|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Melon, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Hello You Thinklits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!