Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. The last two weeks the team has done Halloween cards and this week we each have a little Halloween Treat for you! Fun, Fun, Fun!
I have not used the Square Pillow Box Thinlit yet so when I knew this week was going to be a small Halloween Treat, I knew right away I would use that! I also had not used my Among the Branches set much yet so I put those two things together for my treat for you!
Here’s the details…
- Blackberry Bliss – cut out two of the Square Pillow Box thinlit, run through the Woodland embossing folder.
- Next stamp the eyes using versamark and gold emboss. Put box together
- Wrap a piece of the absolutely YUMMY Very Vanilla 1 1/4 Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon, to using Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, trim ends.
- Stamp Spooky circle image on Very Vanilla using Tangelo Twist, color in eyes using Basic Black Marker, cut out using Circle Framelit.
- Gold Foil – punch out 2″ circle, layer under the spooky circle leaving more gold showing at the gop.
- Black Glimmer – punch out 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle, layer spooky in this than add to pillow box using dimensionals.
No THAT is easy! And you know what else is easy? Signing up for the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session!
2 of the card sets are Halloween as is one of the 3D projects. WELL…we know that not everyone is into Halloween (although…have to say…REALLY cool Halloween ‘stuff’ this year) so we (Connie and I) decided to remake some of the Halloween into Christmas…JUST FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS! So if you weren’t sure you want to subscribe this month (September) because of all the Halloween ‘stuff’…you are getting two BONUS projects as we remade Debbie’s cool Table Top decor and two of Deb’s Haunt Ya Later cards into Christmas AND is giving all the details on not just the original project but also these new ones. COOL!!!
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Table Top Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Table to Decor
- AND my two Jolly Christmas Cards
The session opened September 13th!
|Set(s):||Among the Branches|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Gold Foil, Black Glimmer|
|Ink:||Tangelo Twist, Versamark|
|Other:||Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Circle Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Very Vanilla 1 1/4″ Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon, Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Wood Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!