I was looking over the designs from our AMAZING design team and it is incredible how we all start with the same sketch yet our finished cards are all so different! How cool is that.
I’m lovin’ these little acorns and decided to use those for my card (okay…I had some ‘extras’ on my desk from a project I did for the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session! I didn’t want to use the Fall dsp in the Mini but found this print from English Garden pack!
Here’s the details…
- Kraft – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- English Garden ‘pebble print’ – 2 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 3 x 5, layer the Lots of Label and oval together and run through the Big Shot at the same time. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – stamp solid acorn Pear Pizzazz, diamond top Soft Suede, striped acorn Mossy Meadow, solid top Early Espresso. Punch everything out and layer together. Loop Gold Cording Trim then add acorns to card front.
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut out and add to card front.
Super simple card and perfect for fall!
Speaking of perfect for Fall…and Halloween AND Christmas…
2 of the card sets are Halloween as is one of the 3D projects. WELL…we know that not everyone is into Halloween (although…have to say…REALLY cool Halloween ‘stuff’ this year) so we (Connie and I) decided to remake some of the Halloween into Christmas…JUST FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS! So if you weren’t sure you want to subscribe this month (September) because of all the Halloween ‘stuff’…you are getting two BONUS projects as we remade Debbie’s cool Table Top decor and two of Deb’s Haunt Ya Later cards into Christmas AND is giving all the details on not just the original project but also these new ones. COOL!!!
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Table Top Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Table to Decor
- AND my two Jolly Christmas Cards
The session opened September 13th!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Kraft, Night of Navy, English Garden dsp|
|Ink:||Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Acorn Builder Punch, Gold Cording Trim, Lots of Labels Framelits, Ovals Framelites, Dimensionals|
Now don’t forget…head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check us out and SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!