I love this great little acorn set and matching punch. I’ve seen some great things being made for it. I was needing to make a card for my stamp group and well I sort or waited until the last minute to come up with an idea (been SUPER busy at school!). Anywho…I had to come up with an idea QUICK and CAS (clean and simple) ALWAYS fits that bill! I wanted to show add the loopy cord behind a image…my new FAV thing to do!
Here’s the VERY easy details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Old Olive – 1/2 x 5 1/2, cut two, add to card base
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp bottom of acorn using Old Olive on Very Vanilla and top using Early Espresso, punch out and layer.
- Turn over, add adhesive then do your ‘loopies’ using the Gold Cording Trim (LOVE!!!), add to card front
- Stamp thankful banner using Cajun Craze, cut out and add using dimensionals
How super simple is that! See I told you it was easy.
Are you looking for some GREAT ideas using items in the Holiday Mini? Well we has something cool going on over at Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session!
2 of the card sets are Halloween as is one of the 3D projects. WELL…we know that not everyone is into Halloween (although…have to say…REALLY cool Halloween ‘stuff’ this year) so we (Connie and I) decided to remake some of the Halloween into Christmas…JUST FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS! So if you weren’t sure you want to subscribe this month (September) because of all the Halloween ‘stuff’…you are getting two BONUS projects as we remade Debbie’s cool Table Top decor and two of Deb’s Haunt Ya Later cards into Christmas AND is giving all the details on not just the original project but also these new ones. COOL!!!
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Table Top Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Table to Decor
- AND my two Jolly Christmas Cards
The session opened September 13th!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Old Olive|
|Ink:||Old Olive, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Acorn Builder Punch, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Now don’t forget…head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check us out and SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!