As I was going through what I had in the way of Get Well greetings, I didn’t have much from which to pick but found this good one (hiding on the bottom of another one!). Then I was looking at the Lighthearted Leaves set (sitting on top of my desk) and I noticed THIS stamp looked like trees too so I just HAD to make them into it. (Check out this post for a different leaf used as a tree.)
So anyway…here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, use Old Olive Marker to make ‘swishes’ for the ground under the trees, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaf/tree on Whisper White using Basic Black Archival, color using Old Olive, Delightful Dijon and Rich Razzleberry markers, cut out, add one directly onto card front then the other using dimensionals.
- Mask out part of the stamp, ink using Basic Black Archival ink, stamp on Delightful Dijon 1/2 x 2 1/2, cut into banner on both ends and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Rich Razzleberry Candy Dots to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Lighthearted Leaves, Fabulous Four|
|Paper:||Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Delightful Dijon|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon|
|Other:||Leaflet Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!