I wanted to play around some with this set and thought how cute it would be to make the reindeer into “Rudolph” and I pretty much wanted to keep it pretty simple overall. I have to say I like hte way it turned out!
I think just the simple embossed reindeer and the greeting is perfect!
Here’s the details…
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Real Red – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Kraft – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Softly Falling embossing folder, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp reindeer using Versamark on Kraft, white emboss, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Real Red – 1/2 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut one end into a banner and add to card front using dimesnionals.
- Use White Gel Pen to add some ‘snow’ dots.
- Add a Winter Wonderland Embellishment to banner to finish off.
Now I have to tell you…I had SOOOO much fun making this that I wanted to make some more using this cool set. So I started looking around and the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session just opened.
As I was looking the great projects (3 cards sets and 2 3D projects) I was looking at the card set Deb Currier made using the Haunt Ya Later set. I thought…wow..those cards would work really get with the Jolly Christmas set. So I decided it would be fun to remake 2 of her cards using my set (so taking a Halloween set and making it Christmas!)
Now unfortunately I can’t show you the full cards I made…only our subscribers get to see those (and the full tutorial for making them). But I did think it would be fun to show you the snippets of them! All I can say REALLY CUTE!!!
And do you know what? NOW is a GREAT time to subscribe! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today. Here is what you’ll get…
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Table Top Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Table to Decor
- AND my two Jolly Christmas Cards
The session opened September 13th!
|Paper:||Kraft, Real Red|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, White Gel Pen, Bright Candy Dots, Winter Wonderland Embellishment, Dimensionals|
Now don’t forget…head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check us out and SUBSCRIBE TODAY!