As I was sitting down to work on my card this week, I saw the Mojo Monday sketch and thought it would be cool to use that. Every now and then a sketch just ‘calls my name’ and this was one of those!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, run the top through the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Night of Navy – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card fornt
- Bojo dsp – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Night of Navy – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, cut into banner and add to card front.
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp striped bottom using So Saffron and solid bottom in Delightful Dijon. Stamp tops in Night of Navy, punch out and layer. Stamp thankful banner in Night of Navy, cut out. Layer acorns and banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from the Gold Cording Trim, add to banner.
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe! The session opens September 13th! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Boho dsp|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Acorn Builder Punch, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!