This is really just such an easy card to make and I love the fall ‘feel’ to the colors of Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Cajun Craze. Add in some texture embossing folds and gold cording trim (oh my…LOVE) an you have a GREAT fall card!
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded.
- Ink the Woodland Embossing Folder using Cajun Craze and a Brayer and run through the Big Shot. (ooooo…cool background!)
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/4 x 3. Round corners, run through the Softly Falling Embossing folder then cut into 4 pieces (each piece 1 1/8 x 1 1/2. Add to card front.
- Very Vanilla – stamp bottoms of acorns using Crumb Cake, tops in Night of Navy, punch out and layer together. Stamp thankful banner in Cajun Craze, cut out and layer everything together.
- Turn and add adhesive to the back then loop gold cording trim. Add more adhesive and add to card front to finish off.
How AWESOME is that! Speaking of AWESOME…
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe! The session opens September 13th! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Project Life Corner Rounder, Acorn Builder Punch, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!