Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. Do you LOVE our new look? WE DO!!! We are gearing up for the Holiday Mini and FABULOUS FALL!!! For the next couple of weeks, you are going to be ‘treated’ (definitely not TRICKED) with the design team members’ take on Halloween!
Here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Old Olive – 3 3/4 x 5, add spider web doily to the panel, trim off the sides.
- Happy Haunting dsp – orange diagonal strip – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to panel on angle.
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to panel on angle.
- Tangelo Twist – 3/4 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, black emboss, add to panel on an angle. Trim off ends on both sides of panel then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp spider si times on Very Vanilla using Versamark, black emboss, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
How fun is that! I do like the way my card turned out…GREAT for Halloween!
Each mini session contain 3 cards sets, 2 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe! The session opens September 13th! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!
|Set(s):||Cheer All Year|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Black Embossing Powder, Spider Web Doilies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Let the party begin! We’ve change the way to get from one blog to the next to use the buttons below to go either backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!