I was looking through my stamp sets to go with the sketch and my first thought…oh…I’ll use acorn set. NOPE…another team member used it. Next up…donuts…I’ll use the donut set…right? NOPE…another team member used it (I try, if I can to use something different). So I’ve been playing with this set and thought…okay…I can do this! It could be EITHER leaves or trees! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Night of Navy 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- Add Silver Cording Trim through a large Basic Silver Button and add to layer. Add layer to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaf image on Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, and Mint Macaron using Versamark and white emboss., cut out (or use framelits) and add to card front.
- Perfect Plum – 3/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Leaflet Framelits, Basic Silver Buttons, Silver Cording Trim, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!