Those are great sentiments and really easy! I will have to say when I saw the Lighthearted Leaves set in the new Holiday Mini I didn’t think I really liked it all that much. I ended up buying it and have to say…I’m having fun playing with it. It is different but in a fun way! For this challenge I wanted a simple CAS card and thought this one turned out nice.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White Thick cardstock – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Night of Navy – 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front.
- Stamp leaf in Tangelo Twist on Whisper White. Cut out using Leaflet Framelits, add Silver Cording Trim behind the leave then add using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy.
- Add Night of Navy Candy Dots to Leaf to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their beautiful butterflies!
|Set(s):||Lighthearted Leaves, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||Leaflet Framelits, Silver Cording Trim, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!