What can I saw…I absolutely LOVE this little (well actually not so little!) owl! As I work on projects I tend to have extra ‘pieces’ leftover (I know I’ve mentioned that before) and tend to have them sititng on my desk. So if I need to come up with a card quick, I clean off my desk, find my leftover pieces and make a card from them. Most of these were leftover except the base and two extra panels.
Here’s the details…
- Rich Razzleberry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card base on an angle.
- Smoky Slate – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Woodland Embossing Folder, using the White Gel Pen to dd accents to the tree trunks and add to card base on an angle.
- Whisper White – punch 2 1/2″ circle and add to card base.
- Black Glimmer – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card base.
- Stamp owl in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White, cut out, add to card front. Punch out two 1/4″ circles from Black Glimmer and add to eyes.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – cut out ‘BOO’ and add using dimensionals.
Such an easy card…especially when you use the things from on top of your desk. I do like the simple color scheme.
It won’t be long now until the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session will be ready for you. Stay tuned for more details!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Black Glimmer|
|Other:||Boo to You Framelits, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!