Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop where the FABULOUS designers pick a theme and we each off a project based on that theme. For the month of August we are going to be having fun with the new incolors. This week we are taking a look at DELIGHTFUL DIJON! Whew…I got this one COVERED! I’m just glad that Cucumber Crush Week is OVER!
You know…I really wasn’t sure about this leaf set when I saw it in the mini but I do like leaves and have seen some cool cards made with it so I decided to get it. It is a fun little set!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Boho dsp (Delightful Dijon print) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Very Vanilla 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front.
- Very Vanilla – cut out a Lots of Labels panel and add to card front.
- Black Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 3/4, add to card front on an angle and trim ends.
- Stamp leaf using Versamark on BOTH Basic Black and Delightful Dijon and black emboss. Cut out using framelits and layer.
- Add Gold Cord Trim to back of leaves, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using versamark, black emboss, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals.
- Tie Gold Cord Trim in Very Vintage button and add using Glue Dots.
How fun is that! I do like the way my card turned out…GREAT for FALL!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Boho dsp, Black Glimmer|
|Other:||Leaflets Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Black Embossing Powder, Very Vintage Buttons, Gold Cord Trimming, Dimensionals|
Let the party begin! We’ve change the way to get from one blog to the next to use the buttons below to go either backward (previous) to Connie Babbert’s site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!