This sketch might be a little challenging to you! I had used another card I made. Now the problem is…when I do that, I have THAT card in my head and it can be difficult for me do a different card! What can I say! I do like the way this turned out though even though it is so different from the other one I made!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 1 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Boho dsp – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to bottom of Very Vanilla piece
- Stamp HAPPY using Bermuda Bay and Birthday using Blackberry Bliss.
- Cut three different prints from the Boho dsp – 7/8 x 1 3/4, cut into banners, layer, add behind the Very Vanilla panel then add to card front.
- Stamp balloon string on card using Delightful Dijon.
- Stamp Balloon on Very Vanilla using Blackberry Bliss, cut out, stamp the flag using Island Indigo, cut out, stamp banner using Delightful Dijon and Bermuda Bay, cut them out, layer everything and add using dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? Speaking of fun…
The AUGUST 15 Mini Session is now OPEN!!! WOO HOOO! So, do you want to have access to some GREAT ideas using products from the new catalog? And then later on get a GREAT idea for a ‘Howl-o-ween’ card set? Check it out!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips.
Sets used for this collection
- Build a Birthday
- From Land to Sea
- Wild About Flowers
- Gift from the Garden
- Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
- BONUS: Howl-o-ween Treat
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We we went LIVE yesterday (8/19) and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Boho dsp|
|Ink:||Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon|
|Other:||Balloons Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!