If you are going forward through the hop, you arrived here from Heidi Boos Stuck On Stampin’ blog. What GREAT projects!
It was difficult for me to pick one thing to use but I finally decided to use the Howl-o-ween Treat set…it is just SOOOO adorable!
Okay…LOVE this owl and decided to pair it up with the BOO from Cheer All Year. Here’s the details…
- Tangelo Twist – 5 1/2 x 8 1 /2 folded
- Cut out five different strips (Happy Hauntings) – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 and add to card front.
- Tangelo Twist – punch 2 1/2 circle, sponge with Tangelo Twist, add using dimensinoals.
- Black Glimmer – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp owl using Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Black Glimmer – punch out two 1/4″ circles, add over eyes
- Stamp BOO using Memento Black on Very Vanilla, punch out using 1″ circle punch, layer onto 1 1/4″ Crush Curry Scallop Circle. add to card front using dimensionals.
- White Bottle (got in the $1 bin just this past week)
- Tangelo Twist – cut out with Lots of Labels framelit. It was a little long so a ran it through again to cut a little off the end so it fit better
- Black Glimmer – 5/8 strip – wrap around bottle and trim off (end hidden behind owl)
- Stamp owl on Whisper White using Rich Razzleberry, cut out, add using dimensionals.
- Black Glimmer – punch out two 1/4″ circles and add over eyes.
- Stamp BOO using Tangelo Twist on Whisper White, punch out with 1″ Circle Punch and add using dimensionals.
- Add some silver Cording Trim through a small Basic Black button, tie around top of bottle and tie into a bow to finish off.
And here’s my group shot…
And now it’s time to head over to Jan Tinklenberg’s Stamps Paper Scissors blog. I always LOVE her projects!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!