Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop where the FABULOUS designers pick a theme and we each off a project based on that theme. For the month of August we are going to be having fun with the new incolors. This week we are taking a look at TIP TOP TAUPE! What a DELIGHTFUL neutral!
Here’s my card…
- Tip Top Taupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tip Top Taupe print (Cherry on Top dsp) – 1 1/4 x 5 add to card base
- Whisper White – 2 5/8 x 3 7/8, run through the Boho Chic Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic Black – 2 3/4 x 4 and add to card front.
- Striped Tip Top Taupe print (Cherry on Top dsp) – 1 1/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front.
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 4 1/2, add to the striped print.
- Tip Top Taupe – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut out using a Lots of Label framelit, run through a second time to make it a shorter tag.
- Sponge around the edges using Tip Top Taupe, add tag to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Perfect White Accents to finish it off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Cherry on Top dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Tip Top Taupe, Versamark|
|Other:||Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Let the party begin! We’ve change the way to get from one blog to the next to use the buttons below to go either backward (previous) to the Connie’s site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!