I do have to say…Cucumber Crush is a bit ‘challenging for me. It just such a BRIGHT green and although I LOVE greens…this one, well, not so much. I struggles with how to use it but I do have to say…this turned out pretty goo.
Besides the Stake Your Claim set…can you tell where the hat and dots came from? If you guessed No Bones About It…you are RIGHT!!! I had that ‘sitting on top of my desk’ form a project and thought it would be fun paired up with the Stake Your Claim.
Here’s the details…
- Cucumber Crush – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. Stamp dots in Pacific Point, layer onto Pacific Point 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp stake using Cucumber Crush, cut out (or use framelit), add using dimensionals
- Stamp hat in Tangerine Tango, cut out and add to stake
- Schoolhouse dsp (diagonal print) – 1/2 x 3 add using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 2 5/8, add using dimensionals. Trim off excess of both
- Color large and medium Perfect White Accents with orange sharpie. Add to finish card off.
Not only is the JULY 15 Mini Session open BUT Connie and I are starting to add our additional cards! So, do you want to have access to some GREAT ideas using products from the new catalog? Check out out!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! (check out Create with Connie and Mary to see them!)
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Stake Your Claim, No Bones About It|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point, Schoolhouse dsp Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Handpicked Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!