Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop where the FABULOUS designers pick a theme and we each off a project based on that theme. For the month of August we are going to be having fun with the new incolors. This week we are taking a look at MINT MACARON! I do LOVE this new incolor!
Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded. Run to through the Butterfly Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla – 2 7/8 x 5 1/2, cut out one end using the Lots of Labels Framelits then cut down so that finished length is 5 3/8, stamp greeting using Mint Macaron and Basic Black Markers.
- Timeless Elegance – 5/8 x 2 7/8, add to label then add label to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower twice using StazOn Jet Black on Watercolor paper. Color using Mint Macaron marker and blender pen. Cut out. The second one you are cutting out some of the flowers in the center, curl up edges and add using dimensionals. Add using dimensionals.
- Tie bow from the Mint Macaron 1″ Lace Ribbon and add to card front to finish off.
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Timeless Elegance dsp, Watercolor paper|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Mint Macaron Marker, Basic Black Marker|
|Other:||Butterfly Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, Mint Macaron 1″ Lace Ribbon, Blender Pen, Dimensionals|
Let the party begin! We’ve change the way to get from one blog to the next to use the buttons below to go either backward (previous) to the Connie’s site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!