You all KNOW I LOVE dragonflies (hmm…maybe my blog banner gave that away – LOL!!!) But the next best thing to dragonflies is butterflies! And I have to say, the new Watercolor Wings set if just DELIGHTFUL!!! You pair it up with the Butterfly Framelits and the Bold Butterfly Framelits and what can I say…LOVE!!!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 3 5/8 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 3 5/8 x 4 1/8, run through the Brick Embossing Folder and add to the top of the folded card
- In color Envelope dsp – Delight Dijon – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both sides, add to card front.
- Night of Navy – 1/8 x 4 1/4, ad to card front.
- Whisper White bottom butterfly – stamp solid in So Saffron, outside in Delightful Dijon, inside in Night of Navy, cut out with framelit.
- Whisper White THICK – CUT OUT details butterfloy first, then stamp using colors above, THEN add the body. Layer onto bottom butterfly and add to card front.
- Night of Navy – cut out greeting and add to card front.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their beautiful butterflies!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Whisper White THICK, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Bricks Embossing Folder, Greetings Thinlits, Butterfly Framelits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!