Welcome to the July Tour de Freaks Blog Hop! Although we usually have our hop on the 20th of the month, since many of our participants were in Salt Lake City enjoying the Stampin’ Up! convention so we delayed out hop just a little bit!
But we are here now and ready to share our ideas with you! This month is a ‘free for all’ so you’ll be getting a little bit of this an a little bit of that!
If you are going forward through the hop, you arrived here from Melissa Davies Rubberfunatics blog! What GREAT projects!
I am just absolutely wild about the Wild about Flowers set so I decided to use it for my projects. I have a cute little card and matching mini gift bag for you!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, run through the Butterflies Embossing Folder and add using dimensionals
- Cut out frames from Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black…I layered I think 5 different square framelits so I’d have different size frames to play with. Add frames to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. Stamp stem using Mint Macaron, flowers using Watermelon Wonder and greeting using Memento Black.
- Mint Macaron – 1 x 3 5/8, cut into banner on both sides, add behind stamp panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out Itty Bitty Butterfly from Incolor Envelope dsp add to card front.
- Add some Basic Black Candy Dots to finish it up.
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 6 x 10 piece, punch and score. I folded along the score lines then ran through the Butterfly Embossing Folder. Put together.
- Add a Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black frame. I used the smaller ones that I had cut out.
- Whisper White – 1 5/8 x 2 1/8. Stamp stem using Mint Macaron, flowers using Watermelon Wonder and greeting using Memento Black.
- Incolor Envelope dsp – Watermelon Wonder piece – 3/4 x 2 3/4, cut into banner on both ends, add behind stamp panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Watermelon Wonder – punch out Itty Bitty Butterfly, add Basic Black Candy Dot and add to stamp panel.
- Tie top of bag using Watermelon Wonder 1″ Lace Ribbon.
Here’s the two projects together…
|Set(s):||Wild about Flowers, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Butterflies Embossing Folder, Square Framelits, Gift Card Punch Board, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
And now it’s time to head over to LeeAnn Greff Flowerbug’s Inkspot blog. You are going to LOVE her projects!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!