Now…I am sure this NEVER happens to you…you sit down to make something and you have something very specific in mind and when you are done…well, you sort of took a left at your stampin’ desk! Today I sat down to make a card for the casology challenge – wings. When I finished…it looked like this…
Now don’t get me wrong…LOVE IT! But it was NOT the card I set out to make! So I decided to make the one I set out to make and I came up with this…
So…funny thing about this card…LOVE IT…but STILL not the card I set out to make. Well…you know what they say…3rd time’s the charm and here’s my third card…
- Base card (either Perfect Plum or Whisper White) – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Layer (either Perfect Plum or Whisper White) – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8. Top two run completely through the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, last one only the top 2/3. Add using dimensionals.
- Strips – first one Silver glimmer – 5/8 x 3 7/8 an 3/8 x 3 7/8, second one Mint Macaron – two strips 1/4 x 3 7/8, and third one 1/4 x 3 7/8.
- Cut two different sized Lots of Labels from Whisper White, stamp splatter in Mint Macaron and greeting in Night of Navy, later using dimensionals and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp dragonfly using Perfect Plum on Whisper White, cut out and add to card fronts.
- For third card, add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
So…which one is YOUR favorite???
And speaking of favorites…we have just released Create with Connie and Mary July 2015 Mini Session – 5 FABULOUS projects. It’s a PERFECT time to join!
A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials for THREE (3) card sets and TWO (2) 3D items.
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! (check out Create with Connie and Mary to see them!)
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Awesomely Artistic, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!