You know the funny thing about this sketch is that pretty much everyone on the design team followed it pretty closely using either the oval or the circle. Meanwhile I (who actually designed this sketch) didn’t! Funny how that works out sometimes!
Here’s the details –
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Boho Chic Embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Gold Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Boho dsp – 1 3/4 x 3 1/2, cut in to a banner and add using dimensionals
- Gold Glimmer – cut out 3rd to smallest star and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla using Blackberry Bliss, cut out and add using dimensionals.
Yep…a VERY quick and easy card…my favorite kind!
A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials for THREE (3) card sets and TWO (2) 3D items.
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! (check out Create with Connie and Mary to see them!)
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Boho dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Star Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!