This was another of my ‘must have’ stamp sets with my first order and then did I play with it???? NO!!!! So I really wanted to play with it, I REALLY needed a make and take for a group of wonderful ladies AND I needed to do my SUO challenge card so I put them all together and this is what I got…so quick and easy and a GREAT way to showcase this set!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/4 x 5, run top 2/3 through the Elegant Dots Embossing folder.
- Watermelon Wonder Envelope dsp – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to panel then add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 and run though the Lots of Label framelit. Cut it down so it is 3 1/4′ long. Stamp stems in Mint Macaron, flowers in Watermelon Wonder and sentiment (Tin of Cards) in Memento Black. Add piece to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Wild About Flowers, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!