Happy Monday everyone! Do you LOVE the Definitely Dahlia background stamp? I know that I do! It was one of my ‘must have’ stamps on my first order and have had such a good time using it.
Okay…a little confession here (they say it is good for the heart)…this is Control Freak swap card. Now that is NOT the confession part. The confession part is I sort of lost track of time and realized I needed to get a card done RIGHT AWAY to get it mailed on time (this was the beginning of July). Since I needed something fast, I decided to design my card around the Definitely Dahlia stamp so it would go together quickly. Even though it was a ‘quick’ card…I think it turned out cool!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card base on an angle.
- Kraft – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp Dahlia using Veramark and white emboss. Rub Crumb Cake in over image.
- Timeless Elegance dsp – 5/8 x 3 1/2, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Very Vanilla – 5/8 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Punch out little flower (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) – Basic Black and Kraft, add to card front
- Add Basic Pearl to center of each flower to finish it off.
Need some ideas for new sets? What some exclusive ideas that are not posted public? Check out the new Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! (check out Create with Connie and Mary to see them!)
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Definitely Dahlia, Sprinkles on Top|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Kraft, Timeless Elegance dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Versamark|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!