Welcome everyone to the NEW look for Create with Connie and Mary! With our NEW look comes our NEW Mini-Sessions and another GREAT Saturday Hop! This week our theme is ‘Metallica’ – using the gold or silver foil materials.
Okay…you might say I went a little ‘overboard’ on this challenge! As I sat down to think about what to make, my first thought was the fun gold vellum and making a little favor. it just sort kept growing after that! Here’s what I did…
How fun (and easy) this is! Here’s the detail…
- Gold Foil Vellum dotted – 10 x 6. Use the Gift Bag Punch board and make as per directions – it’s pretty easy. Put the bag together.
- Tie the bag closed using Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon.
- Gold Foil – 1 x 3 1/2, cut into a banner
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting (Sprinkles on Top) using Versamark, gold emboss, cut into a banner.
- Layer the two banners together and add to bag front.
- Stamp the balloon from Sweet Stack on Whisper White using Veramark, gold emboss, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Sprinkles on Top, Sweet Stack|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Foil, Gold Foil Vellum|
|Other:||Gift Bag Punch Board, Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
What a fun a little favor and yep…I think I met the challenge of Metallica! We’ve change the way to get from one blog to the next to use the buttons below to go either backward (previous) to the Create site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!