Even though I didn’t totally love it…it was still a good card so I decided to post it today. It’s always good to see someone’s reject!
Here’s the details –
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, stamp larger splatter using Crushed Curry and smaller splatter using Watermelon Wonder. Stamp happy birthday using Memento Black.
- Layer onto Basic Black 4 5/8 x 3 3/8.
- Punch piece of Cherry on the Top dsp using the Washi Tape punch, fold on a diagonal, layer behind the Basic Black layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Color 3 Perfect White Accents using black Sharpie and add to card front.
Did you know it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session? It is! Here’s the details…
A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials for THREE (3) card sets and TWO (2) 3D items.
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! (check out Create with Connie and Mary to see them!)
Wow…so what is this going to cost? Only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Happy Birthday Everyone (Hostess), Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Cherry on Top dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Washi Tape Punch Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!