Boy…has this been a CRAZY week! Connie and I have been super busy getting ready for our second Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event and WOW…do we have some super cool projects for our folks to make! My friends who are going to be helpers came over to my house yesterday to make their projects so they will be able to help others…oh what fun!
This is also for the casology challenge – repeat!
Speaking of fun…we have a super fun and easy sketch for you for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week. I decided to go pretty simple on my card and do a masculine twist!
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8, stamp solid triangle in Night of Navy and Lost Lagoon, stamp diagonal striped triangle in Soft Suede.
- Ink greeting with Night of Navy and Soft Suede, stamp on card front.
- Layer onto Soft Suede 4 x 4 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Color some Perfect White Accents using a Navy Sharpie and add to card front on diagonal striped triangles. Add white ones to the solid triangles.
Yep…it’s that quick and easy!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Friendly Wishes, What’s Your Type|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!