RAWR!!! Now that I got your attention, it’s time for another SUO challenge! This time our theme is designer paper! Don’t you just LOVE dsp? I know that I do and the new Schoolhouse dsp is just DELIGHTFUL! It is especially GREAT when making a fun ‘kid’ card! And when you pair it up with the new dinosaur set…how FUN is that!
Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pacific Point – 5 x 3 3/4
- Bold Stripes (Schoolhouse dsp) – cut a piece 3 1/2 wide then cut out the segment with the yellow stripes, tangerine stripes and green stripes. Add these at an angle to the paper.
- Pool Party dotted (Schoolhouse dsp) – 1 x 6 – lay it on an angle on the panel, trim sides then add panel to the card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – cut out oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp one dinosaur using Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango and the other using Wild Wasabi and Garden Green, cut out and add to oval using dimensionals.
- Daffodil Delight – 1 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Pacific Point, cut both ends into a banner and add to the card front using dimensionals.
- Color some small Perfect White Accents with a black Sharpie then add to the stripes
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||No Bones About It|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Schoolhouse dsp|
|Ink:||Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Ovals Framelits, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!