Woo Hoo…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and we have a GREAT color challenge for you: Real Red, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake or Kraft…I decided to go with Kraft … yep… it’s in there! No..really it is!
I decided with these colors and the the 4th going this weekend, I decided to go with a bit of a patriotic theme…nothing like some stars this time of year! You could easily change the greeting and it could be to celebrate the 4th!
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run the top 2/3 through the Lucky Stars embossing folder, stamp greeting in Memento Black, layer on Kraft 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Real Red – punch out 3 stars using the Medium Star punch, ad to card front.
- Lost Lagoon – smallest star framelit – cut out 2 and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
|Set(s):||Sprinkles on Top|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Real Red|
|Other:||Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Star Framelits, Medium Star Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!