There’s a fun color challenge on SCS today – Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey. Also the Try a New Technique Challenge from yesterday was something I’ve been wanting to do. So I put them together and came up with this.
It’s a little tough to see on the picture (click on the picture to make it larger) but the Hello is cut out of the stamped background piece then raise up on stacks of the hello. It’s a very subtle look but cool!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the larger image in Watermelon Wonder, the dot image in Cucumber Crush and the small scatter dot in Hello Honey.
- Cut out Hello from this panel (save the ‘inside the loop’ pieces too). NOTE: I added a piece of the transfer adhesive to the back of this panel before cutting out to make it easier to adhere the hello.
- Add panel to Watermelon Wonder 5 1/8 x 3 7/8. Add the ‘loopy’ piece where they belong.
- Cut out Hello 4 times in Whisper White (again I had the transfer adhesive on the back), layer and add the stamped hello on top.
- Add stacked hello to card front.
- Tie piece of Cucumber Crush 1″ Lace Ribbon to top of panel, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
How cool is that? And speaking of cool…
There is still time to sign up for Create with Connie and Mary LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects…AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder|
|Ink:||Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Hello You thinlits, Cucumber Crush 1″ Lace Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!