Here is the last card I did for my June Card Class. The Build a Birthday set is so good for making candles and I just love the colors in the Cherry on the Top dsp. I think I probably like using this set for candles more than I like using the images to make a cake! They are just so fun!
I think this is just a fun birthday card. It would make anyone happy to get it and definitely is reason to celebrate!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, run through the Large Dotted Embossing Folder and layer on Basic Black 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and add to card front on an angle using dimensionals.
- Add banner from print from Cherry on the Top dsp pack 3/4 x 3
- Stamp candles using Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay and flowers using Crushed Curry, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
Don’t forget…there is still time to sign up for Create with Connie and Mary LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects…AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
|Set(s):||Build a Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cherry on the Top dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Large Dotted Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!