Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and this month we are doing Folds. Nicole is up this week and she picked the shadow box card. I don’t think I ever made one of these but it sure is easy!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from the Create with Connie and Mary site. Did you see the GREAT news??? We are going LIVE!!! We had such a GREAT time last year for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event that we are doing it again THIS YEAR! Oh the fun we have planned for you! Space is limited so you want to make sure you sign up early!
- Crumb Cake (bottom/back layer) – 5 1/2 x 4 1/2. Score along each side of the 5 1/2 side at 1/2 and 1. Stamp leaf cluster using Mossy Meadow.
- Stamp large leaves in Night of Navy and small on in Soft Suede, cut out and add to Crumb Cake using dimensionals.
- Stamp dragonfly using Pear Pizzazz and Night of Navy (do two of these), cut out and add on to Crumb Cake
- English Garden print – 5 1/2 x 4 1/2. Score along each side of the 5 1/2 side at 1/2 and 1. Cut out window using the new Lots of Labels framelit. Add to Crumb Cake base along each side
- Soft Suede – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add along front panel
- Mossy Meadow – stamp frame then Friend using Versamark, white emboss, cut out (there is a matching framelit, but I just cut it out) and add to Soft Suede strip using dimensionals.
- Add second dragonfly
- Night of Navy – cut out with smallest banner from Banner Framelits
- Fold piece of Crumb Cake Stitched ribbon and add ribbon and banner to front using staple
Here’s another view of my card…
How AWESOME is that!
And as for AWESOME…
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, English Garden dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark|
|Other:||Lot of Labels Framelits, Banner Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Crumb Cake Stitched Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Creative with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!