I really love the new Ronald McDonald House Charity set – Sprinkles of Life. There are just so many different option you can do with this set – trees, cupcake, ice cream cones, clouds, flower basket…WOW!!! I also LOVE that there is a matching punch to go with it. I’m sort of torn between which I like the most – doing the tree or doing the ice cream cone – they are both GREAT!
Here’s the details –
- Watermelon Wonder – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Stamp ‘clouds’ using Pool party and layer onto Tip Top Taupe 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Add panel to card front using dimesionals.
- Wild Wasabi – 1 7/8 x 4, add dotted paper (Cherry on Top dsp) 1/2 x 4, then cut into a banner.
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black the add using dimensionals.
- Whisper White 2″ circle layer onto Watermelon Wonder 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle punch using dimensionals then onto card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp tree trunk using Soft Suede on Tip Top Taupe, with using Tree Builder Punch, stamp ‘leaves’ using Garden Green on Wild Wasabi and punch using Tree Builder Punch, add using dimensionals.
- Punch flower (Tree Builder Punch) and add to tree.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the center to finish off.
Oh what fun! And speaking of fun…if you live around the Dayton Ohio (Indiana, Kentucky, Columbus, Cincinnati area)…Create with Connie and Mary are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects…AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
|Set(s):||Sprinkles of Life|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi, Cherry on the Top dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Pool Party|
|Other:||Tree Builder Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!