Is it really Thursday already again? Boy…time is flying by this summer! Well, since it is Thursday, it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a FUN sketch Challenge! I have to say…this is soooo not a typical card from me but I have totally fallen in LOVE with this print from the English Garden dsp pack! I just LOVE the colors! and used them to inspire my card!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Yellow/Green flower print (English Garden dsp) – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, Layer onto Delightful Dijon – 5 x 3 3/4.
- Mellow Moss dotted print (English Garden dsp) – 1 1/4 x 4 5/8. Cut piece to crate banner and flag add using dimensions.
- Wrap Very Vanilla Thick Twine around panel and add to card using dimensionals.
- Pear Pizzazz – punch 2 1/2″ circle, add using dimensionals.
- Stamp butterfly – base/So Saffron, outside edges of wings/Delighful Dijon stamped off once, inside stuff/Delight Dijon full strength, body and antenna/ Soft Suede. I cut mine out instead of using framelit since I wanted the antenna on there and added to the circle.
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow, cut into banner and add to butter using dimensionals
- Tie Very Vanilla Thick Twine into So Saffron button, add using dimesnionals.
Did you know that Create wit Connie and Mary are going LIVE? Yep…you read that right! We are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE if you could join us! Check out the side bar on the right for more information then head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and sign up! Here’s a sneak peek of what we are doing…
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Pear Pizzazz, English Garden dsp|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Subtles Buttons, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!