This was one of those cards that started off one way and by the time I finished it was totally different from what I thought I was doing. Don’t you just LOVE when that happens? I do like it. It really is so soft and pretty in real life!
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pink Pirouette – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, run through the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, layer onto Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Wrap Smoky Slate Thick Twine around panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Smoky Slate on Whisper White and punch out using Large Oval Punch and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp dragonfly using Versamark on Vellum, white emboss, cut out and add using some Tombow Glue.
There’s still time to sign up…if you live around the Dayton Ohio (Indiana, Kentucky, Columbus, Cincinnati area)…Create with Connie and Mary are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects…AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Versamark|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Smoky Slate Thick Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!