Well since no longer have the edgelits, I had to get a little creative in coming up with a unique edge. I decided it would fun to use the Deco Labels (just cutting along the bottom) to create my edge. After I cut it into some Soft Sky…it sort of reminded me of clouds so my card pretty much created itself! The clouds are made from the new Tree Builder punch. I cut them out of Whisper White. Then the ones that I popped up I ran through the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Sky – 4 x 5 1/4, slide the bottom edge into the Deco Label Framelit and just cut the bottom.
- Whisper White – punch out 9 ‘clouds’ using the Tree Builder Punch. Add 5 directly to the Soft Sky. Run 4 through the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals. Trim overhang off then add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon on Whisper White, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Deco Label Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!