I also REALLY like the new Tip Top Taupe color. Just such a pretty neutral color.
This was one of the cards we did in my card class in June. I think everyone like it and liked how easy it was to do.
Here’s the details…
- Tip Top Taupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tip Top Taupe – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, round bottom right corner, run through the Boho Chic Embossing Folder, then layer onto Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 with bottom right corner rounded. Add to card front.
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 2, punch top with the Ornate Tag Topper and round the bottom corners. Stamp background using Tip Top Taupe (stamped off once) and flower using Memento Black.
- Add Tip Top Taupe 1″ Lacy Ribbon through hole on top and tie using Whisper White Baker’s Twine. Add tag to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
New stuff is just soooo much fun to play with! And speaking of fun…if you live around the Dayton Ohio (Indiana, Kentucky, Columbus, Cincinnati area)…Create with Connie and Mary are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects are just WONDERFUL!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
|Set(s):||You’ve Got This|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Tip Top Taupe|
|Other:||Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Tip Top Taupe 1″ Lacy Ribbon, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!