Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and this month we are doing Folds. I’m up this week and I picked the center stair step card as my special fold!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from the Create with Connie and Mary site. Did you see the GREAT news??? We are going LIVE!!! We had such a GREAT time last year for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event that we are doing it again THIS YEAR! Oh the fun we have planned for you! Space is limited so you want to make sure you sign up early!
Here’s the details:
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11. Cut and score to create with center stair step card (just Google it and you will find the directions)
- Add Watermelon Envelop paper – 3/4 x 4 1/8 to each side panel.
- Tie piece of Watermelon Wonder 1″ lace around bottom panel
- Whisper White – 1 3/4 x 4 1/8, Run through Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, layer onto Watermelon Wonder – 1 7/8 x 4 1/4 and add to center panel.
- Using Memento Black stamp cone on Crumb Cake and cut out. Stamp ‘ice cream’ on Pool Party, Whisper White, and Watermelon Wonder, punch out, add to cone and add to center panel using dimensionals. Stamp ‘cherry or apple’ one Pool Party (a little artistic license there), punch out and add to top.
- Watermelon Wonder – 1 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Sprinkles of Life|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Envelope paper|
|Other:||Watermelon Wonder 1″ Lace Ribbon, Tree Builder Punch, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Creative with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!