WOW…I can’t BELIEVE it is Thursday already and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! Where did the week go! I’ve been up to my eyeballs in course development and working with different faculty on getting our new learning management system to work and time just has been FLYING by! And so now it is Thursday and we have a GREAT color challenge: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo and Chocolate Chip. Although colors seem to be masculine ones…I decided to pull out this AWESOME (well that would be AWESOMELY ARTISTIC).
Here’s the detail…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, stamp cluster of leaves using Smokey Slate, layer on Island Indigo 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and add to card base using dimensionals
- Ink dragonfly (oh…I do LOVE dragonflies!) using Island Indigo and Chocolate Chip, cut out and add to card front.
- Cut out hello from Chocolate Chip using the new Greetings framelits and add to card front.
- Add Chocolate Chip Candy Dots to finish off.
And speaking of AWESOME…if you live around the Dayton Ohio (Indiana, Kentucky, Columbus, Cincinnati area)…Create with Connie and Mary are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip|
|Ink:||Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip|
|Other:||Greetings Framelits, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!