Awesomely Artistic meets Gorgeous Grunge for a CAS (Clean and Simple) card! LOL!!! The Way to Use It Challenge on SCS today was to use ‘grunge’ on your card. I’ve been playing with my new Awesomely Artistic set (and AWESOME it is!) the last couple of day so since it was ‘sitting on top of my desk’ I just went with it. Also I’m LOVIN’ Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party together for a fresh ‘summer’ color combo.
Oh…and one other thing before I get into the details…this is my second card for today. If you want to see another GREAT CAS card using this set, check out my other post from today.
Here’s the details (and boy is this card QUICK!)…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Whisper White – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp ‘grunge’ stamp using Pool Party and Watermelon Wonder, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp dragonfly using Memento Black, cut out and add to card base
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Yep…it is THAT easy! And speaking of easy and quite AWESOME…if you live around the Dayton Ohio (Indiana, Kentucky, Columbus, Cincinnati area)…Create with Connie and Mary are going LIVE on July 11th and we would LOVE to have you join us. Here’s a ‘sneak peek’ of the projects we will be doing…
And let me tell you…these projects…AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more! And we have the option to pay using PayPal!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!