Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and this month we are doing Folds. Connie is up this week and our theme is the Joy Fold card. It’s an ‘oldie’ but a goodie!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from the Create with Connie and Mary site. Did you see the GREAT news??? We are going LIVE!!! We had such a GREAT time last year for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event that we are doing it again THIS YEAR! Oh the fun we have planned for you! Space is limited so you want to make sure you sign up early!
Oh and today is a special hop because today is Connie’s birthday! Happy Birthday!!! So…I thought I’d do a birthday card in honor of her special day…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11, score a 5 1/2 and 8 1/4 and fold into a ‘z’ with the fold at the bottom.
- Large Polka Dotted print (Schoolhouse dsp) – 4 x 2 1/2, add to bottom panel
- Tangerine Tango – 3 x 8, score at 4 and fold. Add to inside card
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 3 5/8, add small dotted print from Schoolhouse dsp pack – 1/2 x 2 7/8 along bottom front. Add panel to Tangerine Tango flap using dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer – cut two stars – the two smallest star framelits. Add the very smallest to the bottom Pool Party/dotted panel using double layer of dimesnionals (to hold flap down), add other to the Whisper White panel
- Stamp candles on Whisper White: Largest/Tangerine Tango, Striped/Garden Green, Dotted/Pacific Point, Flames/Daffodil Delight. Cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Daffodil Delight – 5/8 x 3, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Connie!
Here’s a side view of my card…
|Set(s):||Build a Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Schoolhouse dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pacific Point, Tangering Tango, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Creative with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!