Happy Thursday everyone! WOW…I can’t believe it’s Thursday already! I sort of lost track of time this week. Of course though, I’ve been busy getting things designed for Create with Connie and Mary LIVE that is coming up in July! Are you coming? I HOPE SO!!! We have such GREAT projects and so much fun planned for you! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up NOW!
Oh…let’s get back to my card…I had a card class this past week and we did the candles like this one a card. I REALLY liked the look of the candles and decided they would work perfectly with today’s sketch challenge…and they DID! Don’t you just LOVE it when that happens? I do!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Polka Dotted print (Cherry on Top dsp) – one strip 5 x 1 1/2 and one 4 1/2 x 1 1/4, add strips to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/8 x 3 5/8, run through Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and layer on Watermelon Wonder 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp candles – largest/Watermelon Wonder, diagonal striped/Cucumber Crush, Dotted/Bermuda Bay, flame/Crushed Curry. Cut everything out and add using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Crushed Curry 5/8 x 8, cut into a banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Build a Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Cherry on Top dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!