I decide to make my card would of Real Red and Bermuda Bay (so sort of patriotic colors) but thought it would be good as a ‘celebrate’ card that could be used for a variety of occasions. I though it would be good as a birthday card for someone whose birthday would be around 7/4.
Here’s the details –
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Real Red – 1/4 x 4 1/4, cut 3 and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting in Memento Black
- Silver Glimmer, Bermuda Bay, Real Red – cut out stars using star framelits. Add silver directly on card and the Bermuda Bay using dimensionals and Red using more dimensionals
- Cut out another Real Red star and add to upper right.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!