Do you spend a lot of time on Pinterest pinning GREAT inspiration vowing that you are going to copy all these wonderful projects and well…your boards keep getting bigger but you have not started copying yet?
Well…since summer is here and I’m only teaching 2 classes this summer I’ve decided to start to copy some of the great pieces that I pinned. Now by copy I mean that the some of the elements are there but that I’ve changed things to make the project Stampin’ Up! and put my one spin on it. May card that I am copying can be found here. You can see that mostly I copied the circle elements that were on there.
Here’s the details –
- Basic Grey – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Hello Honey – cut bigger circle by layering 2 Circle Framelits, offsetting the inside one and then punching another using the 1 3/4 Circle Punch. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer – cut larger star using Star Framelits and punch out the 3 smaller stars using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack star. Add all to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Versamark on Very Vanilla, black emboss, cut out and color the ‘to go!’ using Hello Honey marker. Add to card front using dimensionals.
Is that just a fun card? I LOVED the original one which I pinned for inspiration and am soo glad I went back and finally got around to copying it!
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Circle Framelit, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!