For me this is such a tough time to create because although I have SOME new stuff…I don’t have MUCH new stuff – LOL!!! What can I say. So for the sketch this week I decided to use the new Cherry on Top dsp and pair it up with the fun balloon from Celebrate Today which is in the new catalog.
Here’s the details –
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry on Top dsp – 3 pieces 3 3/4 x 3/4, 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 and 3 3/4 x 2 3/4. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp solid balloon using Bermuda Bay and Watermelon Wonder on Whisper White, cut out, add Whisper White Baker’s Twine to the back.
- Stamp HAPPY balloon using Crushed Curry on Whisper White, stamp birthday in Memento Black, cut out, add Whisper White Baker’s Twine to back. Layer the balloon using dimensional, tie the baker’s twine together in a knot and add to card front.
- Add White Candy dots to finish it off.
Isn’t this just a wonderful sketch and perfect for you to join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Cherry on Top dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Balloon Framelits,Neutral Candy Dots, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!