On Wednesday I’m having a little card class at my house. Life has been a little crazy lately and I haven’t been able to do any classes. Part of it was if I did schedule something, chances were pretty high that something would happen and I’d have to cancel. Well…the good news is thing have actually settle down some so I’m having a card class on Wednesday and this is one of the cards.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the leave in Smoky Slate and the greeting in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower in Calypso Coral and punch using the Flower Medallion punch, add to card front
- Cut word out of Night of Navy (I use transfer material on the back so it is easy to put on the card)
- Tie White Baker’s Twine in a Metal button and add to the flower using glue dots.
|Set(s):||Crazy About You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Flower Medallion Punch, Hello You Thinlits, Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!