This is a reject. No seriously…it is. Now there really isn’t anything wrong with this card but it ended up in my reject pile. What is my reject pile? It’s cards or projects I made for a particular reason then I decided I didn’t like it for that reason.
I did this card for an upcoming challenge but after it was done, although I liked it…I thought I could do better for the challenge so into the reject pile it went. I decided though I would share it because the Bohemian Borders is just such a fun set to use.
Here’s the details –
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- In a random pattern, stamp outside of diamond element using So Saffron, middle diamond element in Hello Honey, and inside diamond element using Lost Lagoon
- Stamp HAPPY in Hello Honey and birthday in Lost Lagoon.
- Layer panel on Lost Lagoon – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and add layer to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Island Indigo Candy Dots to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Bohemian Borders, Celebrate Today|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Lost Lagoon|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!