Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and Nicole picked the theme of vellum! I just don’t use that enough!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. What a GREAT card!
I really like this color with the vellum…it makes for such a soft card. Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Boho Chic Embossing Folder and layer onto Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Mint Macaron – 2 x 4 5/8, punch with the Ornate Tag Topper, round bottom corners, stamp with background stamp and Mint Macaron and add to card front.
- Stamp flower on Vellum using Versamark, white emboss and cut out. Add to tag using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White 3/4 x 3 1/8 using Mint Macaron, cut into banner and add using dimensionals.
- Add incolor Blossom Accent to finish it off.
- Tie piece of Mint Macaron 1″ Lace into a bow and add to top of tag.
So that’s it!
|Set(s):||You’ve Got this|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Vellum|
|Ink:||Versamark, Memento Black, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Ornate Tag Topper, Incolor Blossom Accents, White Embossing Powder, Mint Macaron 1″ Lace Trim, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Creative with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!